[BHS Etree] COLLEGE/CAREER: Parents interested in College Planning - Naviance Presentation May 24 (Fri.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 22 22:09:23 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Angela Price
angelaprice at berkeley.net or Skyler Barton sklyerbarton at berkeley.net

Calling all Freshman, Sophomore and Junior parents interested in College
Counseling and effective documents management of the Common Application.

What: Live Presentation of Naviance Software at School

When: This Friday May 24 at 12:15 - 1 pm (4th period)

Where: College and Career Center, across from Library in D building

Why: Help Evaluate a tool for BHS which leverages the skills and limited
time of our counseling staff.

Please come out and show parent interest in streamlining the handling of
both the college bound and the post secondary career focused student
populations. Many of our peer schools use this software, raising college
bound statistics, tracking outcomes for applicants, creating a culture of
communication with counselors early in the process.

Who: YOU!! Any interested parents, our college counseling and academic
counseling staff plus our constituent admin staff.

Sincerely,

Angela Price and Skyler Barton

College Counselors

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'