[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Ticket Update

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 14 06:04:38 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker,
irmaparker at berkeley.net

BART TICKET ORDERS FOR MAY

ATTENTION PARENTS AND STUDENTS

As of today, May 13th we have asked our school accountant to place a stop
payment on the previous check we mailed to BART on May 2nd. Bart advised us
today that they did not receive the check and we checked with the main Post
Office on Allston Way and was told that the check was mailed out. A new
check was issued today and taken by hand to BART and they will try to do a
rush on the order so that we might receive the tickets by this Thursday.
Again, thanks for your patience.

PRC Staff

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'

 <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/> http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/