[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART TICKETS

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 9 20:57:57 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker, irmaparker at berkeley.net

ATTENTION PARENTS AND STUDENTS

The order for BART tickets for May are not here. The Parent Center checked with BART on Wednesday and today but was told that they have not received our order. We will check again on Friday May 10 to see if the order arrived there, if not we will place a stop payment on the check. The order was mailed on last Thursday May, 2,  at the main post office in downtown Berkeley. We will also check with them. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused, however we hope to have tickets for our students as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

BHS Parent Center Staff

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/