[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: African Diaspora Spring Dance Concert, May 17

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 9 07:21:41 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Naomi Washington at  naomiwashington at berkeley.net or 510-326-1968.

Volunteers Needed for the African American Spring Dance Production

Hello Dance Families and Dance Enthusiasts!

The African American Spring Dance Production is coming up on Friday, May 17 at 7:00 pm; and we need your help to make it happen.  Do you know your way around fabric?  Are you handy with a needle? Would you like to help at the box office or concessions?

Please sign up here: http://www.wejoinin.com/sheets/ijyby

We'll contact you with more details as they come into focus.  Thank you!
Feel free to contact Ms. Washington directly at 510-326-1968

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/