[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Parent Volunteers for STAR packing Wednesday and Friday

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 1 07:11:21 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
janethuseby at berkeley.net

Our Dean of Attendance  Daniel Roose is working on packing up the STAR test.
He could use help especially Wednesday afternoon or Friday morning.  If you
can help on Wednesday, just come to the Front Desk, sign in, and head over
to the foyer of the Community Theater.  If you can help on Friday morning,
please send me an email, and then follow the same directions as above (come
to the Front Desk, sign in and head ovr to the foyer of the Community
Theater) With your email, I can let you know if the task is complete.  Thank
you!

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'