[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Athletic Fundraisers - Golf on May 3, Hall of Fame on May 4

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Apr 27 08:46:37 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ginny Roemer,
ginnyroemer at sbcglobal.net

We need help selling wearables at the two BHS Athletic Fundraisers coming up
this next weekend and I could REALLY USE HELP!

The first is on Friday May 3rd - the Berkeley High Golf Classic at Tilden
Park

Tee off is 12:30 so we should set up by 11:30

Tilden Park Golf Course

10 Golf Course Drive

Berkeley, CA 94708

United States

Phone:510.848.7373

The second is on Saturday May 4th - the BHS Athletics Hall of Fame at BHS
Donahue Gym

Event starts at 11 am and so we should set up by 10 am.

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'

 <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/> http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/