[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Third call AP/IB Proctors needed. Getting worried

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Apr 20 20:07:10 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby janethuseby at berkeley.net

Berkeley High staff, teachers, parents, and students all take a lot of pride in the huge number of AP/IB tests our students take. But the fact is, we can only offer this number if you, our beloved communiity, help.   Should we be audited we HAVE TO HAVE enough adult proctors.  Last year we were audited during the exams. (We had enough proctors, to my relief) I figure one AP in length is the equal of two of the shorter IBs.

Parents, guardians, please, if your child is taking an AP or IB OR MULTIPLE, volunteer to proctor one or more exams that your student is not taking.  Below are the current needs:

2013 AP/IB Exam Proctor Needs

1. Thursday, May 2

AM IB English 2 more proctors needed (8:30 to 11:30)

PM IB Latin 2 more proctors needed (12:30 to 3)

2. Friday, May 3

AM IB Economics 1 more proctor needed (8:30 to 11)
AM IB Latin 1 more proctor needed (9 to noon)

3. Monday, May 6

AM IB Environmental Science 2 more proctors (10 to 12)
AM AP Chemistry/ Environmental Science 4 more proctors (7:15 to noon)

PM AP Environmental Science 1 proctor needed (11:30 to 3)

4. Tuesday, May 7

AM AP Spanish Language 1more proctor needed 7:15 to noon

PM AP Spanish Language: 1 more proctor noon to 3.
PM AP Art History one more proctor needed (11:45 to 4)

5. Wednesday, May 8

AM AP Calculus AB and BC 3 more proctors needed (7:15 to noon)

PM AP Chinese 1 proctor (11:45 to 4)
PM IB History 1 more needed (12 to 3:30)
PM AP Calculus Extended Time one more proctor (11:45 to 3:30)

6. Thursday, May 9

AM AP English Literature 3 more proctors needed (7:15 to noon)
AM IB History 5 more proctors (8:30 to 12)

PM AP Latin 1 proctor (11:45 to 4)
PM IB Math 5 more proctors (12:30 to 3:30)
PM AP English Lit Extended Time 1 proctor needed (11:45 to 3:30)

7. Friday, May 10

AM AP English Language 4 more proctors needed (7:15 to noon)
AM IB Math 2 more Proctors needed (8:30 to 11:30)

PM AP Statistics 1 more proctor needed (11:45 a.m. to 4)

8. Monday, May 13

AM AP Biology 2 more proctors (7:15 to noon)
AM AP Music Theory 2 proctors  (7:15 TO NOON)

PM AP Physics B 1 more proctor needed (11:45 to 3:30)
PM IB Biology 2 more proctors needed (12 to 3)
PM AP extended time English and physics (11:45 to 3:30)

9. Tuesday, May 14

AM AP US Government 2 more proctors needed (7:15 to noon)

PM AP French 1 proctor, (11:45 to 3:30)
PM AP Extended Time (11:45 to 3:30)

10. Wednesday, May 15AM AP US History 4 more proctor needed (7:15 to noon)

PM US History AP extended time 1 proctor needed (11:45 to 3:30)

11. Thursday, May 16

AM AP Macroeconomics 4 more proctors (7:15 to noon)
AM AP World History 1 proctor (7:15 to noon)
AM IB Biology 3 more proctors (8:30 to 10:30)

PM AP Extended Time (11:45 to 3:30)

12.  Friday, May 17

AM AP Spanish Literature 1 proctor (7:15 to noon).
AM IB Chemisry 1 proctor 8:30 to 10:30

13. Monday, May 20

AM IB French 1 proctor (9:30 to 1:30)

Janet Huseby Volunteers and Outreach Berkeley HIgh School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/