[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Auction Items To Claim From Berkeley Live!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Apr 19 12:49:02 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mary Jacobs at mkanejacobs at gmail.com

Thank you for the support of the sixth annual Berkeley Live! fundraiser.

We hope you had a good time and went home with some auction items for a good cause.

We have some auction items that were not checked out on the evening of April 13.

We will contact the final bidders by phone or e-mail to arrange for pick up or delivery or mail the gift certificates.

The Berkeley Live Committee appreciates your patience and your generosity.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/