[BHS Etree] BHS Live: Thank You!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Apr 15 16:11:05 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jenny Burroughs at  jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net  or Rosa Luevano at rluevano at pacbell.net

Thank you to all who attended our Berkeley High Live event Saturday night!  We want to thank the many many volunteers who made the event happen, particularly Mary Jacobs, Margaret Gutowski, Pamela Woodbridge, Kristi McKenny, Barbara Nelson, Julie Wakelee-Lynch, Sheila Duignan, Heidi Goldstein, Al Alvarez, Melanie Currie, Carrie Dovzak, Susan Wittstock, Morgan McBride, Sarah Christiansen, Jane Adams and John Reiger.

Thank you to all of our very generous donors for the wonderful auction items and our sponsors.

Thank you to our student performers: BHS Jazz combo and the slam poets Noah St John and the Bloomfield twins.

And thank you to our 28 student volunteers who worked incredibly hard all night with good cheer and fantastic energy!

Jenny Burroughs and Rosa Luevano,
BHSDG co-presidents

 Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/