[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Set-up/Clean-up for Berkeley High Live, April 13 (Sat.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Apr 11 18:54:36 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rosa Luevano rluevano at pacbell.net

Dear Berkeley Community:

The Development Group is looking for a few more volunteers to help us
set-up/clean-up for "Berkeley Live" our biggest Fundraiser for Berkeley
High.  Set-up will start at 11:00 am and cleanup will be at the end of the
event: 9:00 pm.  The more people we have on hand, the faster we'll get done
and be able to go home, change and be back in time to start the party!

                        Location:  Ed Roberts Campus, 3075 Adeline Street -
right across the street from the Ashby BART station.

Please contact Rosa Luevano at rluevano at pacbell.net (510 206-2883) if you're
available to help out.

Thanking you in advance for all your support as we work to raise funds to
provide an enriching learning experience for all students at Berkeley High.

Hope to see you on Saturday,

Jenny Burroughs and Rosa Luevano

Co-Presidents, BHSDG

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'