[BHS Etree] ADMIN: BHS Leadership Forum to Address the Crisis Affecting our African American and Latino Young Men

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Apr 7 22:10:40 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jorge Melgoza,
jorgemelgoza at berkeley.net

Why are so many of our African American and Latino young men struggling at
BHS? How can we work together to build a successful plan for our next
generation of leaders? If you are interested in being part of the solution
then make sure to attend the African American and Latino Young Men
Leadership Forum on Saturday, April 13 from 8am - 1pm at the BHS Community
Theater.  You can register at BHSLeadershipForum at gmail.com

Thank you,

Jorge Melgoza

Vice Principal

Berkeley High School

510-644-8744

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'

 <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/> http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/