[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: 2nd round registration starts Monday, April 8

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Mar 18 11:37:12 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
janethuseby at berkeley.net

Our apologies.  We thought the 2nd round registration started on March 18.
 We were just informed that the Admissions Office at 2020 Bonar Street will
not be taking registration information for non BUSD students coming in the
Fall of 2013 until Monday, April 8.

This announcement does not affect incoming students who were enrolled by
Feb. 22.  If you have any questions, please contact me at
janethuseby at berkeley.net.  Again, our apologies for the wrong date on our
website and in all our handouts.  The website has been updated at
http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/parents/information-for-prospective-families/

Janet Huseby
Outreach and Volunteers

the subject line: 'subscribe'