[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Girls Basketball in CIF Semifinals, Saturday 3/16, 2pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 14 20:53:33 PDT 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Ng,
richardng at berkeley.net

Berkeley High Yellow Jackets v. Oak Ridge High Trojans (El Dorado Hills)
Saturday 3/16/13 2:00pm Sleep Train Arena (Sacramento)

The Berkeley High Girls Basketball team continues their march for a state
championship with a win over Gunn High school. Next up is the semi-finals of
the state CIF Girls Div I state tournament where they will take on the
Trojans of Oak Ridge High School.

Tip off will take place at 2:00 pm and will be held at Sleep Train Arena in
Sacramento. We really want to get our fans out there to support our Girls
Basketball team as they continue this amazing run. GO JACKETS!

To view the CIF Basketball bracket click here:
http://www.cifstate.org/images/Basketball/2013_Basketball_Brackets.pdf

To get directions to Sleep Train Arena click here:
http://tinyurl.com/b4krbwu

Ticket Prices

General admission tickets for the Northern Regional Finals (March 16) at
Sleep Train Arena start at $16 for adults and $10 for seniors (65+),
children (5+) and students with a valid ASB card.

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'

 <http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/> http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/