[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Cheer, Dance & Mascot Tryouts, Mar. 25-28 (Mon.-Thurs.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Mar 9 12:39:15 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sandra Coleman-McGill, scmcgillcheer at att.net

Hey all you Yellow Jacket fans, stand up and raise your hand!
If you have spirit, want to show off your dance skills, love to compete and be a leader.

Then you have what it takes to be a BHS Yellos Jacket Cheerleader & Dancer, or a Mascot.
Tryouts start Monday, March 25, thru March 28, 2013. You must attend all days in order to be
considers.

Note: Cheer, dance team, or a Mascot is a year round sport,

We attend competitions, cheer camp and volunteer. We support all BHS sport teams and community service events.
Our season runs from April, 2013 thru April 2014. If you have what it takes to be a Yellow Jacket Cheerleader, Dancer or be the new Buzz (Mascot), please contact Sandra McGill, BHS Cheer Director phone number (310) 259-5181, or email me at scmcgillcheer at att.net. Go Yellow Jackets!

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/