[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Exit Exam Proctors Needed March 12 & 13- (Tues. & Wed.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Mar 8 11:55:14 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact: Janet Huseby janethuseby at berkeley.net

Next week (Tuesday and Wednesday) March 12 and 13, we will hold the fourth exit exam of the year.  This is a makeup for juniors and seniors who need to pass one or more sections of the two day exam.

We need three more proctors from 8 to 11:40 a.m. and two more proctors from 12:15 to 2:30 ON BOTH DAYS.  If you can possible help, please contact Janet Huseby at janethuseby at berkeley.net

These are high stakes exams.  We want the atmosphere to be calm and orderly.  It makes a difference if we have enough proctors.

Janet Huseby
Outreach and Volunteers
Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/