[BHS Etree] SPORTS: BHS v. McClymonds Mar. 9, (Sat.) 7:00 pm Second Round of CIF Girls Div I Basketball Tournament

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Mar 7 15:55:51 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Ng  richardng at berkeley.net

Berkeley High Yellow Jackets  v. McClymonds Warriors @ Oakland Tech
Saturday, March 9, 7:00 pm

Congratulations to the Berkeley High Girls Basketball team on their victory over Kennedy in the first round of the CIF Girls Div. I tournament. The Lady Jackets advance to the second round of CIF and will take on McClymonds this Saturday at 7:00 pm.

The game will be held at Oakland Tech High School.

We wish the Lady Jackets the best of luck and hope you that you can make it out to Oakland Tech to support them. GO JACKETS!

Ticket Pricing
Ticket prices for single games in preliminary rounds prior to the Regional and Championship Finals are $9 for adults and $5 for seniors (65+), children (5+) and students with a valid ASB card. For doubleheader game prices are $10 for adults and $6 for seniors (65+), children (5+) and students with a valid ASB card.

Click here for the CIF Girls DIV I Bracket

Click here for information on McClymonds Warriors Girls Basketball Team

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/