[BHS Etree] Academic Support Resources at BHS

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Mar 6 10:09:52 PST 2013

Please Post - Thank you!  Wyn

Hello Berkeley High School Community,

Please urge your students to take advantage of the academic support
resources at BHS!.

I have attached a copy of the current After School Teacher Tutorial
Schedule.  This document is also available on the Berkeley High School
Website, http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net.  This program is sponsored by
funds from the BHSDG.

In addition, the College and Career Center is open Monday - Thursday from
3:30 - 6:00 pm for drop in tutorial assistance.  We have many highly
skilled tutors available in almost every academic subject.

Need help with writing? Come to Jacket Tutoring Mondays and Tuesdays 3:30 -
5:00 pm in the College & Career Center.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding
Academic Support Services at Berkeley High School

Thank you!

Wyn Skeels

Academic Support Coordinator
wynskeels at berkeley.net