[BHS Etree] LEADERSHIP: Elections Posting

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 26 17:24:22 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Dear Leaders of Leaders,

We are looking are for bright, curious, creative, engaged, and eager minds
for next year's Leadership team. BHS Leadership students are open-minded to
many new perspectives, are able to handle their academic and
extra-curricular responsibilities, as well as have a desire to improve the
culture of the campus. Currently, we are seeking candidates for the elected
positions of Chief of Social Activities, Chief of Service, ASB President and
ASB Vice President, School Board Rep, and BSEP Representative. These elected
positions form the nucleus of our team and are fundamental to many of the
events that take place during the year.

There are many fantastic positions open and we invite 9th-11th grades to
apply for one of them. The deadline for elected positions such as presidents
and vice presidents has been extended to March 8th. The Commissioner of
Elections, Shakti Rajput, is organizing in-class visits as well as an
informational meeting for all applicants.

Applications for all positions can be picked up in the Leadership Office.
Talk to Mr. V or Shakti for more information.

Applications are due for elected positions on March 8.

There will be an informational meeting for all submitted candidates on March
13 at lunch in the College & Career Center.

--

ONE BIG SCHOOL, FULL OF GREAT LEADERS!!!

John Villavicencio

Director of Student Activities

Berkeley High School

(650) 784-9579

johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'