[BHS Etree] INCOMING FAMILIES: Important Information about "new to BUSD" registration this week

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 19 14:20:34 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
<mailto:janethuseby at berkeley.net> janethuseby at berkeley.net

Registration for new to BUSD students coming to BHS in September started
today on the first floor of 2020 Bonar Street. Below is one request and
three reminders:

1. We request that you bring original documents.  We do not keep the
originals but we do keep copies of the original.  If you have a copier
available, it would save us a great deal of time, if you made a copy before
you come in.  However, don't forget to bring the original WITH the copy so
Belinda can check the copy against the original.  If you do not have access
to a copy machine, please do not worry, we will make copies--it is just
slower.

Reminders!

2. If you are bringing a PG&E bill, please be sure to include page three
which contains the pertinent information.

3. We have extended registration to Monday, Feb. 25

4. There is parking for the Bonar facility just south of the building on
Addison and Browning.

5. The BHS admissions is closed from noon to 1.  We open at 8.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Janet

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'