[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Open House, Feb. 7 (Thurs.) at 7 pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Feb 5 08:04:00 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Vernon Walton
vernonwalton at berkeley.net

The staff of Berkeley High School cordially invites you to Open House on
Thursday, February 7, 2013. This evening is one of the most important events
of the school year as it gives the families of the students we serve an
opportunity to meet with the staff, explore the campus, and check in with
teachers. We encourage all families to attend if possible, and look forward
to having you all on campus.

The evening will begin at 7:00 p.m. with families following abbreviated
versions of their student's schedules as they meet teachers in their
respective classrooms for ten minute informational sessions . During these
meetings, teachers will discuss their courses and answer questions about
class content and procedures. There will be six minutes of travel time
between classes.

Please note that while our students are most important to us, this is in
fact an evening for adults. For students who do attend, they must remain
with you throughout the evening. In addition, Open House is not designed to
address specific questions about individual students; however, should you
have questions or concerns, please call or e-mail your child's teachers at
any time.

The Berkeley High School staff looks forward to seeing you on Thursday,
February 7th.

Vernon L. Walton Jr.

Vice-Principal

Academic Choice

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'