[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Junior Class Throwback Dinner - Help Needed

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Jan 29 19:51:27 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Claudia Gonzalez,
claudiagonzalez at berkeley.net

Dear Berkeley High Community,

I am sending this email out to you on behalf of the BHS Junior Class
President, Ms. Chloe Yee. The Junior Class would really appreciate your
support and we thank you for taking the time to read this.

On Saturday, February 9th, 2013 the Junior Class Leadership will be hosting
the "Throwback" themed Junior Dinner. This formal event will consist of live
student performances, on site catering from our local C.R.E.A.M., and music
from the decades. For the dinner portion of the event, leadership will help
prepare a home-cooked buffet style dinner. It would be greatly appreciated
if you could donate any foods or cooking utensils for our event. Items such
as pastas, breads, sauces, salads, and aluminum catering pans are most
needed. Along with such ingredients, we would appreciate any additional help
on the day of the event in the form of chaperoning from 7:30-10:30PM, and/or
helping to set up from 6:30-7:30PM. Thanks!

                        On behalf of the Junior Class,

                                 Chloe Yee, Junior Class President

Please feel free to contact either Mr. Villavicencio, Director of Student
Activities (johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net) or Ms. Gonzalez, Junior Class
Leadership Staff Advisor (claudiagonzalez at berkeley.net) with any questions,
comments, or regarding any donations and chaperone/volunteer sign-ups.

Best Regards,

Claudia Gonzalez

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'