[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: 2ND CALL for 10th grade EXIT EXAM Proctors, Feb 5 & 6

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Jan 21 19:44:47 PST 2013

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby janethuseby at berkeley.net

The All Sophomore California Exit Exam will be offered on Tuesday, Feb. 5 and Wednesday, Feb. 6. Kids pour in; they pour out. Student specific tests are handed out and then collected and sorted.  It is a huge undertaking and we want it to be calm and orderly and a successful experience for our dear 10th grade students.  In order to pull it off, we need volunteer help.   There are three shifts each day: 7:15 to 8:30; 8:30 to noon; and noon to 3.  Thank you to those who have already answered to call but we need many more of you.  Below are the shifts and the number of volunteers still needed:

Tuesday, February 5

7:15 to 8:30 (8 more needed)

8:30 to noon (8 more needed)

noon to 3 (4 more needed)

Wednesday, Feb. 6

7:15 to 8:30 (8 more needed)

8:30 to noon (10 more needed)

noon to 3 (2 more needed)

If you can help, please let me know at janethuseby at berkeley.net

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/