[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: Berkeley Live! Event- Appeal for Auction Items

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Dec 19 19:35:19 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mary Jacobs,
mkanejacobs at gmail.com

Save the date of April 13, 2013 from 5:30-9:00 PM at the Ed Roberts Campus
in Berkeley for the sixth annual Berkeley Live!.  The annual Berkeley High
Live! event is an opportunity to help our school financially and to have fun
doing it.

The auction committee is asking for donations of live and silent auction
items that will appeal to the varied interests of our community.

Looking for:

* Tickets to sporting events, theatre, lectures, music performances, art
museums

* Vacation homes, mountain chalets, wine country retreats, or seaside
getaways

* Gift certificates to Berkeley's shops and restaurants

* Donations of jewelry, fashion accessories, pottery, glass ware, art, wine

 Please contact Mary Jacobs at mkanejacobs at gmail.com to donate an auction
item or to help procure items from local retailers and merchants.

Gifts are tax deductible using the tax ID for the nonprofit organization
Berkeley High School Development Group.

Join our next planning meeting on Thursday, January 10 at 7 PM at Berkeley
High.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'