[BHS Etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Holiday Meal Thank You

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Dec 16 11:26:37 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact John Villavicencio, johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

Friends of Berkeley High School,

A huge thank you needs to be sent out to all of the volunteers and contributors for the Berkeley High 2012 Holiday Meal. It was impressive to see so many people come together to make this event a rousing success. How do I know that it was a success? Let's check the numbers:
estimated 351 guests dined on a warm meal.
estimated 336 volunteers for one of three shifts logging at the minimum 800 service hours.
estimated 25 turkeys, hams, and chickens donated for the meal as well as countless side dishes, drinks, gravy trays, cranberry sauce, etc.
Thank you again Berkeley! We have sent out thank you letters to all of the donors that had sent in a monetary donation. If you would like a receipt for your food donation, please send me an email request. Have a great day,

ONE BIG SCHOOL, FULL OF GREAT LEADERS!!!
John Villavicencio
Director of Student Activities
Berkeley High School
(650) 784-9579
johnvillavicencio at berkeley.net

 Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/