[BHS Etree] PTSA: Meeting - Thursday, Nov. 29, 6:15pm

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Nov 28 11:57:16 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jon Squire, jonsquir at comcast.net

As the new BHS PTSA president, I would like to invite you to a meeting to
discuss how the PTSA can bring all School Learning Communities together to
work on shared issues such as communication, best practices, or other
concerns which are shared across the school. So whether your student is in
AC, AHA, Green, BIHS, AMPS or CAS, please come.

We're meeting in Conference Room B in the Administration Building on Allston
Way by Milvia from 6:15 - 7:45 PM Thursday 11/29. Limited food and drink
served at 6 PM.

Please RSVP to jonsquir at comcast.net if you can make it, and I hope to see
you then!

Thanks,

Jon Squire

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'