[BHS Etree] SPORTS: Berkeley High Athletics Photos

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Nov 13 06:31:51 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
markcoplan at berkeley.net

Last week was a busy one for Berkeley High Athletics

On Nov 5th Berkeley High's Girls Basketball Try-outs took place at UC
Berkeley's Haas Pavilion, while the Girls Soccer Try-outs were going on in
Cal's brand new Memorial Stadium. What exciting opportunity for our
students, and there were more teams scheduled at Cal (who is helping out
with our overflow). Thanks Cal Athletics!

BHS Girls Basketball Tryouts at Haas:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157631996904906/

BHS Girls Soccer Tryouts at Memorial Stadium:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157631997440444/

On Saturday night Berkeley High's Varsity Football played Freedom High
School in Oakley in the West Alameda County Conference. The guys didn't win,
but it was great to see them play.  Check out this sampler of the game, the
cheerleaders and the fans:

BHS vs Freedom WACC 2012 Photo Sampler:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157631996745757/

Also on Saturday night the BHS Women's Volleyball Team played California
High School in the NCS quarterfinals in San Ramon. I don't know the outcome
of that game.

Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer

Berkeley Unified School District

510-644-6320

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'