[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Jacket newspaper subscriptions

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Nov 11 14:57:58 PST 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Ally Dove,
alexandra.dove1 at gmail.com

It is not too late to subscribe to the Jacket! See attached subscription
form (or contact Ally for a copy to be sent to you).

Now the Jacket needs your help more than ever. This year marks the 100-year
anniversary of the Jacket and we hope to continue publishing for many years
to come. Due to rising printing costs, our funds are running low and we need
your support to continue our legacy!

The Jacket publishes every two weeks and a newspaper will get mailed to your
address. Simply print out the attached form and fill it in. Then send it to
the address listed with a check or cash enclosed.

Thank you for your support to the Jacket!

Questions, comments, concerns?

Ally Dove-Business manager

alexandra.dove1 at gmail.com

510-332-3364

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'