[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Rally door watchers starting at noon

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Oct 18 14:26:35 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
<mailto:janethuseby at berkeley.net> janethuseby at berkeley.net

82 people have volunteered to usher for the rally.  Great! Now, among those
82 (or even from outside the 82) we are looking for six door watchers who
can volunteer starting at noon.    Door watchers will work in pairs,
watching doors which cannot be locked for safety reasons, letting kids know
that the doors ARE NOT ENTRANCES.  If kids ignore you--they won't--but if
they do, you will just call security, you will not confront the kids.

All door watchers will be able to watch and enjoy the rally. If you have
already volunteered to be a rally usher--or not yet volunteered--and want to
be a watcher, please let me know. It is not a bad job.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'