[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS Third call for Rally ushers, Friday, Oct. 19 p.m.

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 12 13:17:23 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby janethuseby at berkeley.net

Rally is one week away.

This year the the event will be held outdoors and we are looking for 75 parent ushers to, well, usher. So far we have 37.  Parents will work with a specific grade. If you want your kids to see you, no problem; but, if your student prefers that you be far away, you may slect another grade to usher when you arrive at the Front Desk between 1:00 and 1:30 on Friday, Oct. 19.   If you can help, please let me know at JanetHuseby at berkeley.net .  It really is a lot of fun and you wont regret being part of the action.

Thank you! Janet

Janet Huseby and Fern Royce
Outreach and Volunteers
Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/