[BHS Etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Tickets

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Oct 11 15:17:58 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact Irma Parker,  irmaparker at berkeley.net

ATTENTION PARENTS

The Parent Center has ordered extra BART tickets for students who are new to the school and didn't get to order in the original BART ticket order dated September 5th and 6th when school first started. We will sell only one ticket to each student because we didn't have funds to purchase very many tickets. Sales will be on a first come, first serve basis.

The next regular order dates for BART tickets are Oct 29th and 30th (Monday &Tuesday) at lunchtime in room D-224

Thanks
PRC Staff

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

http://bhs.berkeleyschools.net/