[BHS Etree] SUMMER: Costa Rica Ecology Trip, Summer 2013

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Fri Oct 5 18:23:31 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Amit Singh amitsingh at berkeley.net

BHS Community,

I will be chaperoning ~10 Berkeley High School students on a 9 day trip to
Costa Rica with Ecology Project International on July 6th to July 14th
(Summer 2013) to study sea turtles and biodiversity.

If you are interested in learning more information please come to the
Informational Meeting on Monday, 10/15/12 @ 6pm in G208.

I've attached a flyer with more details.

If you can't attend the meeting on 10/15 please visit my classroom, G208 any
Monday, Wednesday, or Friday at lunch to pick up materials.

Sincerely,

Amit Singh

Science teacher - IB Env'l Systems and Societies & Adv. Biology

amitsingh at berkeley.net