[BHS Etree] FUNDRAISING: eScrip Thank You / Instructions for Joining

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Sep 26 07:47:51 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby,
<mailto:janethuseby at berkeley.net> janethuseby at berkeley.net

Mimi Chin and Mary Jacobs are pleased to report that our eScrip/Safeway
effort this past week earned almost $3,400. The funds go to the BHS
Development Group general fund with 25% given to the Athletic Department.
This earning is in addition to the approximate $8,000 which we earn annually
from our 1,400 BHS eScrip Supporters.

Here are easy ways you can earn funds for BHS through eScrip/Safeway:

1. Update your eScrip membership and designate BHS to receive your
donations. BHS ID number is 137646958.

2. Enroll in escrip at www.escrip.com and register your Safeway Club Card
number. BHS ID number is 137646958.

3. Any Safeway shopper can designate BHS to receive a Safeway donation so
ask your family, friends and neighbors to join eScrip.

4. Spend as little as 3 hours to collect the 10% Back to School coupons on
the Safeway receipts at special promotional times. Another 10% Back to
School promotion may be coming up in February 2013.

Thank you so much for volunteering and supporting our school! You have made
this fundraiser a success!

Mimi Chin (co-coordinator)

Mary Jacobs (co-coordinator)

Linda Currie

Kristen Hopper

Diana Rossi

Gail Saari

Antoinette Douglas

Larry Orman

Carrie Dovzak

Marilyn Chin

Kathy Kramer

Margot Murtaugh

Marilyn Davis

Margaret Gutowski

Marie Henderson

Rachell Penn

Nancy Werthan

Locke Jaeger

Jason Ravitz

Ron Shaffer

Sharee Barranco

Annie Alcott

If you have any questions or need help with eScrip, contact Mimi Chin at
scrip at bhsdg.org.

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'