[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Correction of Contact for PTSA

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 20 09:44:36 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby: janethuseby at berkeley.net

Next week on Thursday, September 27 we will have parent elections for several important committees and the PTSA.  Last week I asked interested parents to send an email to me if they were interested in running.  It turns out there is an official application -- very easy and simple.  I have attached the two applications: School Site Committee and BSEP.  If you are interested in serving on either committee, please open the attachment, fill in the application and mail back to janethuseby at berkeley.net  by September 25.

If you did not receive the attachment in this message, write to Janet and she will mail it to you.

If you are interested in the PTSA please contact Jon Squire at jonsquir at comcast.net

Janet

Janet Huseby
Volunteers and Outreach
Berkeley High School

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/