[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Easy & Fun - Help eScrip - Sept 22, 23 (Sat & Sun.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 18 21:21:15 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mimi Chin at mimichin2422 at gmail.com

DESPERATE CALL FOR  VOLUNTEERS (eScrip)

This is an easy fundraiser and fun to do with other BHS parents and students!

Please help BHS Development Group support the Athletic Department, Afterschool Tutoring, Teacher Stipends, and other programs.

We need BHS parents and students to collect receipts on Saturday Sept. 22 at the College/Claremont Safeway and Sunday Sept. 23 at the Broadway/Pleasant Valley Safeway between 10 am to 7 pm.

If you are available on a weekday, we are also collecting receipts on 9/18, 9/19, 9/21 and 9/24 10 am - 7 pm.

Come visit the BHS Development Group and  eScrip/scrip tables in the Cafeteria at Back to School Night Thursday 9/20.

Contact Mary Jacobs at mkanejacobs at gmail.com or Mimi Chin at mimichin2422 at gmail.com to volunteer and to receive details of what to do.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/