[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Mailing coming, an explanation

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue Sep 11 22:44:48 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact JanetHuseby at berkeley.net

On Tuesday, September 11 Berkeley High sent out an all-school mailing with
two items:

1. An invitation to a Welcome event for Parents of Students of Color (but
open to all) on Saturday, September 15 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm in the
Berkeley High Library.  If interested in a campus tour, please come by 9:15
am.  This event which will feature workshops on attendance, PowerSchool,
College Information and Student Support,  and information on Leadership
Opportunities at the school.  Coffee will be served in the morning and lunch
from 12:30 to 1 pm.  We are looking for parents who are available to help
serve lunch and socialize afterwards.  If interested, please contact Janet
at janethuseby at berkeley.net.

2. Information about Back-to-School on Thursday, September 20 from 7:00 p.m.
to 9 p.m.  Parents follow their student's schedule meeting teachers who will
discuss expectations and plans.  Please note, the mailing refers to a blank
schedule which was to be included in the mailing. It is not included in the
mailing. We will hand out blanks to your students just before the event.  We
are also attaching a blank with this email.

Double addresses.  Many students have double addresses.  The school cannot
automatically generate double labels for student specific mailings but I
keep an informal list for mailings such as this one.  If your student has
two addresses, please send me both addresses indicating which is the
official BHS address and  the student's name and year of graduation

Janet Huseby

Volunteers and Outreach