[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Art Department donations requested

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Sep 6 08:10:46 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Miriam Stahl,
miriamstahl at berkeley.net

Hello Berkeley Community-  I am looking for donations to the art department.
I am in need of sewing machines and film cameras.  Our photo department is
still thriving so if you have film cameras gathering dust while snapping
millions of photos on your digital camera or iphone please consider donating
film cameras to BHS.  In addition, I am doing a quilt project in my drawing
class and would love to have a few working sewing machines.  If you would
like to donate either leave your donation at the front desk in the
Administration Building with my name on it or contact me at
miriamstahl at berkeley.net and thank you for your continued support of the
arts.

--

Miriam Stahl

Arts and Humanities Academy

Berkeley High

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'