[BHS Etree] BHSDG: Volunteer Meeting Sept 4 (Tues.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Sep 2 19:25:42 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contacy Jenny Burroughs at jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano, rluevano at pacbell.net.

Do you want to help enrich the experience for all our students at BHS?
Please consider joining the primary fundraising organization for Berkeley
High, the Berkeley High School Development Group.  We are an all volunteer
501c3 founded 21 years ago by parents frustrated by education cuts (sound
familiar?)

So far this year, we have funded school-wide After School Tutoring which
will start in September, and a classroom grant for all teachers.  We receive
requests for project funding each month from teachers, students, and
administrators.

We need your help! MANY OF US ARE GRADUATING this year with our
seniors, and would love to train new parents to do our important jobs.

We meet monthly and have many important opportunities for volunteers.
Please check out our website at www.bhsdg.org.

We will meet Tuesday, September 4, at 7pm in the BHS Library.

Questions?
Please contact Jenny Burroughs at jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or Rosa Luevano, rluevano at pacbell.net.

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to: bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/