[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERING: Your help still needed this week!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 29 17:10:12 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby janethuseby at berkeley.net

The first day of school was great.  I hope all your children came home enthusiastic...Many thanks to the 25 volunteers who showed up to hand out schedules, help with textbooks,  deliver schedule changes and help with the famous census.  If you didn't come, and can on Thursday or Friday, we can use your help.  Please come between 8:15 and 3:00 p.m.  Report to the Front Desk and ask for Janet or Fern and we will give you a job.

Janet Huseby
Volunteers and Outreach
Berkeley High School

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.