[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Many jobs, this week!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Mon Aug 27 22:40:00 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby janethuseby at berkeley.net

1. On Monday and Tuesday (today and tomorrow) we are passing out schedules (both old and new) in the Jacket Gym from 9 a.m to 2 p.m. .  At the same time, photographers are available to take picture IDs. The photographer needs help with laminating.   At this point we have a parent volunteer from 11: 30 to 2 on Monday and one for each shift 9-11:30 and 11:30 to 2.  We need more help!  If you can help, please come directly to the Jacket Gym.

2. On Wednesday, the first day of school, we need many volunteers to pass out schedules from 8 to 8:30.  Please report to the front desk and ask for Janet or Fern

3. First two weeks of school we will need volunteers who can deliver schedule changes to classrooms all day (except lunch 11:38 to 12:18).  If you can help, please report to the front desk and ask for Janet or Fern.

4. First two weeks of school we need help in the book room checking books out--especially during lunch 11:38 to 12:18 and after school starting at 2:30.  If you can help, please come to the front desk and ask for Janet or Fern.

Janet Huseby and Fern Royce
Volunteers and Outreach
Berkeley High School

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to them at bhs-owner at lmi.net.