[BHS Etree] ADMIN: THANK YOU, Makeup ID photos, Help next week

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu Aug 23 23:31:22 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

Tomorrow, Friday, is the last official day of registration week.  Berkeley
High is grateful to the many wonderful volunteers who made the week
possible. So many of you -- Thank you, Thank you!

ABC Harrell will be at Berkeley High on Monday and Tuesday morning August 27
and 28 for staff picture IDs.   Students who have not had their picture ID
taken should come between 8:30 and 11:15 am to get their IDs.  I am not sure
of the venue but expect that it will be in the Jacket Gym.  If not, please
inquire at the front desk.  Please expect lines as the teachers have
priority.

Volunteer help needed next week:  The counseling office could use one or two
people on Monday and Tuesday from 8:30 to 11:30 am and then from 11:30 am to
2 pm to hand out schedules.  Please let me know if you are available.  On
Wednesday, the first day of school, we are hoping to have upwards of 15
people to hand out schedules from 7:35 to 9 am.  We also need volunteers the
first week of school to help deliver schedule changes. (8:30 am to 3 pm).
If you can help for any part of the day, again, please let me know or report
directly to the Front Desk.  This time however, please do not park in the
teachers' lot.

Thank you,

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'