[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Important Info for Registration Volunteers; new afternoon hours

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Aug 19 22:41:21 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
janethuseby at berkeley.net

1.         Tuesday-Friday: New times for the afternoon shift. I previously
requested that afternoon shift volunteers show up at 12:30 pm. I have just
learned that the doors OPEN at 12:30 pm this year.  Please come by at 12:15
pm if you possibly can.  Morning volunteers should still come at 8:15 am.

2.         Monday volunteer hours are the same: 8:30 am and 12:30 pm.

3.         You may park in the teachers' lot on Milvia across from the
school. Please do NOT park in the lot after this week as cars without
permits will be towed.

4.         There is free secure bike parking at the Berkeley Bike Station on
the west side of Shattuck between Allston and Kittredge.

5.         Registration is located in the Jacket Gym.  When you arrive,
please sign in,  get a volunteer badge, and an assignment

6.         We could use a few more volunteers Thursday afternoon (Seniors)
and Friday morning (makeup day)

Janet Huseby

Outreach and Volunteers

Berkeley High School

Jhuseby at pacbell.net

________

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the parent-volunteer
<mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net. To post a message, send to:
<mailto:bhs at lmi.net> bhs at lmi.net; BHS etree archives:
<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/> http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/

To unsubscribe from the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To subscribe to the etree, send an email to
<mailto:bhs-request at lmi.net> bhs-request at lmi.net with one word only in the
subject line: 'subscribe'