[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting - Monday, Aug. 13 at 7:00PM - Meet new Athletic Director, Allison Smith

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Aug 12 08:35:34 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Richard Boyden, *
rboyden87 at gmail.com*

Please attend our first meeting of the year, where we will be welcoming our
new  Athletic Director to Berkeley High School!

We have many challenges this year as well as opportunities.  Come out and
learn how you can support Berkeley High athletics and our student athletes.

Time:  Monday, Aug. 13 at 7:00PM

Place:  Athletics Director's Office, Room J207 Jackets Stadium

Directions:  Room J207 is on the second floor in the office area behind the
new bleachers.  Enter the campus through the Bancroft gate and go past the
end of Donahue Gym, walking left through the football field gate nearest to
Donahue.  Proceed slightly to the left in the direction of the new
bleachers past the southwest corner of Donahue. Walking to the left pass
through the heavy gate, then walk to the right and  up the stairs to the
Stadium office area.

Questions?  Call Richard Boyden at 510-847-6889

the subject line: 'subscribe'