[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: UPDATE on mailing, help still needed.....

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Aug 1 13:35:20 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The huge, massive, important BHS mailing is less than half way done.  We
have now started the complicated part of matching labels and a personalized
letter.  If you can help, we still need people Wednesday afternoon
(today) AND anytime Thursday.  Free parking in the BHS teachers lot! Lots
of chocolate kisses.  Be the first on your block to pick up the summer
packet.  Come! Please.

The mailing is set up in the College and Career Center. I will be at school
until 5 pm on Wednesday and beginning at 8:30 am on Thursday.

Janet Huseby
Outreach and Volunteers
Berkeley High School
_________________________________

Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji, Lisa Sibony and Autumn Stephens are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at bhs-owner at lmi.net<http://us.mc1817.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bhs-owner@lmi.net>.
bhs at lmi.net<http://us.mc1817.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bhs@lmi.net>;
BHS etree archives: http://lists.lmi.
net/pipermail/bhs/<http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>

To *unsubscribe* from the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net<http://us.mc1817.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bhs-request@lmi.net>with
one word only in the subject line: 'unsubscribe'; To
*subscribe* to the etree, send an email to
bhs-request at lmi.net<http://us.mc1817.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bhs-request@lmi.net>with
one word only in the subject line: 'subscribe'