[BHS Etree] MISC: Jacket Newspaper -- Fall Enrollment Update

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sun Jun 17 22:20:52 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact Abbey Chaver, Managing Editor,
<mailto:abbey_chaver at yahoo.com> abbey_chaver at yahoo.com

For those who applied to be on the Jacket:

Thank you for applying to be either a writer, photographer, illustrator, or
columnist! We are currently processing the applications that we received.
Due to the large amount of applications this year, we will be hiring an
excess of Jacket staff members on a temporary basis. The large staff will
work on the first issue of the Jacket in the fall, and based on those
performances, we will hire our official, smaller staff for the rest of the
year. Those who are not chosen will be placed on a temporary waiting list in
case any hired staff members drop the Jacket within the first month. We will
be sending out emails shortly informing applicants on whether or not they
have been hired on a temporary basis.

A reminder that the Jacket is an impacted class of over 110 students.  No
drops will be allowed after the first two issues of the year.

If you have any questions, email Abbey Chaver, Managing Editor, at
<mailto:abbey_chaver at yahoo.com> abbey_chaver at yahoo.com

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To