[BHS Etree] SENIORS: Check Out BUSD Graduation 2012 Photos

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Sat Jun 16 14:44:46 PDT 2012

BUSD Graduation 2012 Photos are now available on Flickr.com for your
enjoyment. I've divided the diplomas into four groups to shorten the
specific search for your graduate. I got about 80% of them in the individual
shots, so the odds are good. What a great graduation!

Total photographs: 1,573 (Originally 2,100)

BHS Graduation 2012 The Diplomas Getting Ready:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630141242818/

BHS Graduation 2012 Friends, Students & Staff:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630141607768/

BHS Graduation 2012 The Procession:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630141825902/

BUSD Graduation 2012 The Program:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630142102398/

BHS Graduation 2012 The Diplomas Part One:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630147006340/

BHS Graduation 2012 The Diplomas Part Two:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630147433930/

BHS Graduation 2012 The Diplomas Part Three:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630147823876/

BHS Graduation 2012 The Diplomas Part Four:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53901376@N04/sets/72157630148328236/

To share the photos with family, simply forward this link. Photos can be
downloaded easily. Simply click on the photo of your graduate and look for
size options. Select Original Size, and then look for the Download Original
Size prompt. Prints can also be easily ordered through Flickr for folks who
don't want to bother with the technology. Look for the Slide Show if you
just want to enjoy the photos.

--
Mark Coplan, Public Information Officer

Berkeley Unified School District