[BHS Etree] ADMIN: Thanks for Your Donations and Care

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed Jun 13 21:23:41 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact David Luu, davidluu at berkeley.net

Thank you to those who helped, sent prayers, thought of my family, those who
wanted to help, those that offered help and those that were there for my
family. There are still things we are putting back together, but with all
the donations and gifts we are ahead of the game.

Knowing that there are still people in the world that are willing to offer
and give from their heart even though in this day and age its hard for
everyone -- even if a disaster hasn't occurred.  Life is short and that is
exactly why I intend on continuing helping others as others have helped me
and mine.

We truly appreciate every single item that was given to us.  There are many
words I can say but please understand that "GRATEFUL & THANKFUL" are the
best I can come up with.

Everyone thanks you are AWESOME!

OCI & BHS ROCKS!

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To