[BHS Etree] THANK YOU: Books Inc. Benefit Earns over $500 for Berkeley High!

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 30 14:57:37 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Sarah Herman,
sarahscape at earthlink.net

Books Inc. Book Sale Fundraiser for BHS last night was a huge success!!

Thanks to Books Inc. on 4th Street and to all of our community's devoted
readers for a fantastic fundraiser last night.  In just 2 hours, we raised
nearly $600 for Berkeley High, while sharing book recommendations,
schmoozing, sipping wine and noshing on cheese and crackers!

All proceeds will support the Berkeley High School Development Group, which
funds the After School Tutoring Program, teacher classroom grants, the
Student Health Center, freshman sports and many other essential BHS
programs.

In addition to raising funds for the school, our librarians also received
many of the books on their wish list--enhancing our BHS library collection!

When you visit Books Inc. on 4th Street, please thank them for their
generous support of our high school!

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To