[BHS Etree] VOLUNTEERS: Ushers Needed for Holocaust Talk, 5/22 (Tues.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Tue May 15 22:02:05 PDT 2012

Do not reply to this email, contact Ellie Goldstein-Erickson
elliegoldstein at berkeley.net

The library is sponsoring a holocaust survivor speaker at school on Tuesday,
May 22, for 2nd and 3rd periods in the Little Theater. To help seat the
students quickly and provide additional adult presence, we would like to ask
for parent/community volunteers. They would meet the students by
teacher/class outside the theater and walk them to their seating area. We
will provide a map of the theater with the teachers' seating areas
identified. We are using both the main floor and the balcony. The time
commitment is a little more than 2 hours, from 9:30 am until 11:40 am. We
ask the volunteers to stay until the end of the program.

If you are available to help, please contact Ellie goldstein-Erickson at
elliegoldstein at berkeley.net. 5-6 people would be most helpful.  Thank you!

Ellie

Ellie Goldstein-Erickson

Teacher Librarian