[BHS Etree] ATHLETICS: BAF Regular Meeting, May 14 (Mon.)

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Thu May 10 19:54:21 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Carol Reitan creitan at gmail.com

Hello,

Does your child enjoy one of the 29 sports teams and clubs at Berkeley High?
Come join us to advocate and raise money for the teams at BHS. Our next
meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 14, 7-9 p.m. in the Trainer's Room
(formerly the AD's office). It's just west of the Donahue Gym on the
Berkeley High Campus. We meet monthly on the second Monday of the month. (If
you're the parent of an eighth grader and want to get involved early, we
welcome you!)

BAF Agenda for May 14, 2012

Approval of April Minutes

A. REPORTS

.           AD Report:15 min

.           Treasurer's Report: 10 min

B. OLD BUSINESS

.           Golf Tournament Final Report: 5 min

.           Elections : New Officers for 2012-2013 ; President, VP,
Secretary, 4 class reps (Since we don't have new by-laws yet, we should
probably abide by the old ones? We can elect a Pres and VP if there are
willing people, and still have our class reps? We'll need to wait until fall
to get a Frosh rep.)

.           Stadium Construction/Move In update and reconfiguring the
StadiumTrack design : 5 min

.           Parking Lot Fundraiser Update: Parking Lot Committee (5 min)

.           Volunteers Needed:  Wearables Coordinator, Co-treasurer,
Freshman Representative, Fall Fundraising letter coordinator

.           Policies and Procedures Update: Grant procedures - will we have
a model to vote on so we can clarify things before the next meeting?

.           Fundraising: Banners?  5 min

.           Concussion Testing and AED Update:  5 min

C. NEW BUSINESS

.           Scholar Athlete Recognition. (15)

Learn more about the BAF and sports at Berkeley High at:
http://www.berkeleyhighathletics.org/

Go Jackets!

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To