[BHS Etree] PARENT ED: Bullying/Cyber-bullying resource

BHS etree bhs at lists.lmi.net
Wed May 9 20:25:22 PDT 2012

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jasdeep Malhi
jasdeepmalhi at berkeley.net

Hello Everyone!

As many of you know, last week, we held a workshop for "Parents in the
Digital Age" to help parents understand how today's technology is impacting
our students' lives.  From sexting, to facebook and cyberbullying, the
presenter, Adrienne DeWolfe, did a great job giving hands on tips to
parents.  She also left brochures and posters if you want any.  Most of the
information she shared is on her website which is a great resource for
parents, teachers and administrators.  Trust me, I wouldn't pass it on if I
didn't think it was worth it!  This is just another resource for you to
have:)

 website: http://rucybersafe.info <http://rucybersafe.info/>

If you have any questions let me know!

Thanks!

Ms. Jasdeep K. Malhi

Intervention Counselor/Coordinator/ AC

Berkeley High School

Ph: 510-644-8984 Off: H104

Pat Anderson, Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Lisa Sibony are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions to
them at  <mailto:bhs-owner at lmi.net> bhs-owner at lmi.net.

BHS etree archives:  <http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/>
http://lists.lmi.net/pipermail/bhs/; BHS PTSA website:
<http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/> http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/. To